|Page (1) of 1 - 04/08/14||email article||print page|
BlackMagic At NAB 2014: 10 New Products!
|Blackmagic URSA PL 3Qtr With Lens|
- Two new models in the Blackmagic camera family:
- Blackmagic URSA, a new high end digital film camera designed to revolutionize on set workflows and coming in 4 models. EF, PL, Broadcast B4 and URSA HDMI. The EF model will be shipping in June/July for $5995.
- Blackmagic Studio Camera, a new camera specifically designed for live production that is world's smallest studio camera with the largest viewfinder (10 '') and coming in an HD model (shipping now for $1995) and a 4K model (shipping in June for $2995)
- An exciting new Cintel Film Scanner that will scan negative and positive 35mm film into amazing quality Ultra HD. (Shipping later in 2014 for $29,995)
- More than 100 new editing and color grading features in DaVinci Resolve 11. (shipping in June)
- Several additional products/product families that continue to build out our Ultra HD/4K/6G-SDI workflow:
- ATEM 2 M/E Production Studio 4K (shipping now)
- Smart Videohub (shipping now)
- Teranex Express (shipping May)
- Smart Videohub routers ($1395 and $1995. Shipping now)
- Mini Converter 4K family ($295. Shipping now)
- DeckLink 4K PCI Express Capture Cards ($295 and $595. Shipping now)
Blackmagic URSA - A new high end digital film camera designed to revolutionize workflow on set. Built to handle the ergonomics of large film crews as well as single person use, URSA has multiple accessories built in, including a massive 10 inch fold out on set monitor, large user upgradable Super 35 global shutter 4K image sensor and internal dual RAW and Apple ProRes recorders.
DaVinci Resolve 11 - A major upgrade with more than 100 new editing and color grading features. This new update includes major improvements in online editing plus context sensitive trimming, onset file cloning, photographer style color grading tools and an amazing new collaborative workflow that allows multiple users to work simultaneously on the same timeline.
Cintel Film Scanner - A new film scanner that features an innovative new wall mount and desktop design with Thunderbolt 2 for real-time scanning of 35mm and 16mm film up to 30fps in Ultra HD resolution.
Blackmagic Studio Camera - A new camera specifically designed for live production and available in 1080 HD and Ultra HD models starting from only $1,995.
ATEM Camera Control - A new update that adds support for controlling cameras from their ATEM production switcher via the program feed to the camera. This update will be free of charge to ATEM customers when available in May 2014.
ATEM 2 M/E Production Studio 4K - A new extremely powerful 2 M/E based Ultra HD live production switcher with 20 6G-SDI inputs, SuperSource layering engine and much more for $3,995.
Teranex Express - The world's first real time SD, HD and Ultra HD broadcast up and down converter with the world renowned Teranex image processing quality for only $1,395.
Smart Videohub - A family of new mixed format routers with new and unique visual routing user interface and 6G-SDI technology allowing SD, HD and Ultra HD routing all on the same router at the same time. Smart Videohub will be priced at $1,395 for the 12 x 12 sized mode and $1,995 for the larger 20 x 20 sized model.
New Mini Converter 4K Family - New range of Ultra HD Mini Converters that feature new 6G-SDI technology allowing customers to use a single type of Mini Converter for all conversion needs in SD, HD and Ultra HD television formats. All these new models replace the previous model for each conversion type and all models retail at US$295.
New DeckLink 4K PCI Express Capture Cards - Two new PCI Express capture cards, DeckLink SDI 4K and the DeckLink Studio 4K models, now include all the features of the previous models, but now with faster four lane PCIe connections and 6G-SDI and HDMI 4K connections to allow SD, HD and Ultra HD capture and playback.
Related Keywords:Blackmagic Design NAB 2014
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved