|Page (1) of 1 - 04/07/14||email article||print page|
HumanResourcesMBA.net Presents a Selection of 25 Outstanding University Conference Centers Determined by Architectural Ingenuity and Practical Capability
HOUSTON, April 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --The world's "25 Most Impressive University Conference Centers" are highlighted in a new web article on HumanResourcesMBA.net. The piece recognizes college meeting facilities that are architecturally unique and capable of hosting seminars, presentations, conferences and other large gatherings. Human Resources MBA provides the article for free along with career articles, blogs and recommendations for MBA programs in Human Resources.
"Increasingly, corporate human resources planners are selecting university conferences centers to host meetings and other large gatherings for employees," said editor Barbara Zimmaro. "These 25 centers represent the state of the art in conference amenities."
The newly-published article contains the names of noteworthy universities in the United States as well as India, the United Kingdom, Italy and Canada. According to a recent report from the International Association of Convention Planners, guests value up to date technology more than any other meeting amenity. The list of 25 impressive university conference centers contains a number of facilities equipped with the latest media technologies, and many also offer breathtaking views and sumptuous decor. View the full article at http://www.humanresourcesmba.net/25-most-impressive-university-conference-centers/.
Following is the complete list of "25 Most Impressive University Conference Centers" as featured on Human Resources MBA:
1. The University of Texas at Austin - Executive Education and Conference Center, Austin, Texas
2. Brigham Young University - Conference Center, Provo, Utah
3. Clemson University Conference Center & Inn, Clemson, South Carolina
4. University of St. Thomas - Gainey Conference Center, Owatonna, Minnesota
5. Northwestern Michigan College - Hagerty Conference Center, Traverse City, Michigan
6. New College of Florida - Harry Sudakoff Lecture and Conference Center, Sarasota, Florida
7. University of Reading Henley Business School - Facilities at Greenlands, Reading, UK
8. Mumbai University - International Convention Centre, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
9. Tuskegee University - Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center, Tuskegee, Alabama
10. Kent State University - Hotel and Conference Center, Kent, Ohio
11. University of California, San Francisco - Mission Bay Conference Center, San Francisco, California
12. University of Cambridge Churchill College - Moller Centre, Cambridge, UK
13. Rutgers University Inn and Conference Center, New Brunswick, New Jersey
14. Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania - Steinberg Conference Center, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
15. University of Bologna - The Centro Residenziale Universitario di Bertinoro, Bertinoro, Italy
16. Shippensburg University Conference Center, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
17. Louisiana State University - Cook Hotel and Conference Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
18. Auburn University - Hotel and Dixon Conference Center, Auburn, Alabama
19. Miami University - Marcum Hotel & Conference Center, Oxford, Ohio
20. Thompson Rivers University (TRU) - Conference Centre, Kamloops, British Columbia
21. Villanova University - Conference Center and Hotel, Radnor, Pennsylvania
22. University of British Columbia - Conferences & Accommodation, Vancouver, Canada
23. University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) - Lake Arrowhead Conference Center, Lake Arrowhead, California
24. University of Central Oklahoma - Conference and Event Services Nigh University Center, Edmond, Oklahoma
25. University of Wisconsin - Extension Conference Centers, Madison, Wisconsin
About: HumanResourcesMBA.net is an educational website dedicated to the exploration of high-quality Masters and MBA programs in Human Resources. The site features free articles, guidance and expert recommendations for HR schools and occupations.
Read more from HumanResourcesMBA.net.
Copyright 2014 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
Related Keywords:Pro AV, Post/Production, Presentors, Editors, Business, Business Issues, Presentation, Corporate/Company, Internet Technology, Business, Other,