|Page (1) of 1 - 09/25/13||email article||print page|
Speaker Line-Up Announced for Createasphere's Post Production Master Class(September 25, 2013)
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) September 25, 2013
Createasphere, the leading community builder uniting business leaders, content creators, emerging technology providers and thought leaders working in entertainment and media, is pleased to announce the participating speakers for its Post Production Master Class (PPMC), taking place October 7, 2013, at the Westin New York Grand Central.
PPMC offers an afternoon of real-world discussions about the business of post production, where attendees will have the opportunity to meet with and have their questions answered by working industry professionals. The New York PPMC line-up includes:
- Randi Altman, Editor-in-Chief, postPerspective
- Jesse Averna, Editor, Director, The School of Visual Arts' Continuing Education
- Joe Bierne, Executive Vice President, Technology Group, Technicolor-PostWorks New York
- Jonathan Bird, Host/Producer, Jonathan Bird's Blue World
- Pete Conlin, Post New York Alliance Board Member, Owner Sixteen19 and Empire Visual Effects
- Nick Dager, Editor & Publisher, Digital Cinema Report
- Liam Ford, Vice President of Technology, Deluxe Creative Services
- Alex Grossman, Vice President of Media Asset Management, Quantum - Big Data - Media And Entertainment
- Lucien Harriot, Executive Producer, Visual Effects Supervisor, Mechanism Digital;
- Chris Pfaff, Chairman, CEO, Producers Guild of America New Media Council East; Chris Pfaff Tech/Media LLC
- Juan Salvo, Colorist, theColourSpace
- Matthew Schneider, Technology and Business Development, Technicolor-PostWorks New York
- Tim Spitzer, Managing Director, Goldcrest Post Productions
Topics to be discussed include: 4K and Beyond; Social Media and Post; and Thriving in Todays Post World. The limited class size allows for maximum interaction with the speakers, and attendees will come away with a fresh career perspective and new business contacts. The $45 registration fee also includes an evening reception with attendees from the Digital Asset Management Conference, held in conjunction with PPMC at the same venue.
This is a unique kind of class for post professionals and students, said Kristin Petrovich Kennedy, President of Createasphere. Rather than offering hands-on training, which there is already plenty of, the PPMC provides real-world advice and information attendees can use to help further their careers.
The Post Production Master Class will also be held in Los Angeles on November 7, 2013, during the Entertainment Technology Expo at the Burbank Airport Marriott.
Complete program information and links to registration can be found at http://www.createasphere.com/ppmc.
Createasphere is the premier business development partner for technology enabled entertainment, marketing, and communications organizations. We advance careers and technologies by connecting world-class professionals globally online and in person.
Createasphere was founded in 2001, and over the past decade has grown into a global company that in 2011 produced seventeen events over three continents as well as five websites. Createasphere became part of Diversified Business Communications in 2008, and now drives its entertainment, media, technology strategies and properties division. Currently, Createasphere produces the Entertainment Technology Expos in Los Angeles; the Digital Asset Management Conference in New York and Los Angeles; The DAMMY Awards in New York; the Post Production Master Classes in New York and Los Angeles, the Digital Process Workflow Lab; The TransVergence Summit and the online news and content portals ProVideoCoalition.com, DamCoalition.com, TransmediaCoalition.com and ProPhotoCoalition.com.
Connect with Createasphere on:
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11157970.htm.